Thursday, December 22, 2016

Card Designs for 2016

Each year I say I'm not going to do this. There are so many other things that need doing -- cleaning, decorating, baking -- designing cards should be a luxury for more relaxed years. It's so easy to buy cards, after all.

And then I get an idea. I can't really help it, it just happens. And I tell myself one is enough, no one will mind if I only send one design. Who would know?

And then I get another idea.

Nurturing my creativity is important. I want my children to see me do this so they nurture their own creative spirits. No matter how old you get, you need to exercise your talents and indulge your imagination.

I hope your celebrations are full of love, hope, happiness, and peace!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cards Tina. Please continue to nurture your creative spirit for the benefit of all of us non-creative people! Love Linda

Inner Elder said...

I would notice if you didn't make the cards. Thank you for gifting us with your beautiful creativity. Your cards always bring a smile and joy in my heart. Isn't that what Christmas is all about! Love always, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...